1. Am I a good candidate for the Success Blueprint program?
YES, if you would like to acquire the self-leadership skills that will lead to greatly improved health and wellness, improved life balance, feeling more in charge at work, better relationships, heightened spirituality, increased world impact and sounder finances.
2. What kind of results can I expect?
Results will vary depending on individual, your level of commitment to the program and on how you implement what you learn. But common results include:
- powerful diagnosis so you are clear about the levers you need to have in place for rapid and sustained growth;
- you getting energized around your key goals;
- a practical way to integrate mind, heart, body and spirit. The stronger, more balanced and happier you are, the stronger will be your work and personal performance;
- you becoming one of the few in the world to have a Success Blueprint as a constant roadmap;
- better health.
3. How long does the program last?
One year, to ensure accountability to your goals, celebrate successes, and plan ahead.
4. Who will my coach be?
This will vary depending on the program. Some sessions are led by Karim H. ismail, founder of Blueprint Programs. Others are led by BlueprintPal Certified coaches who have extensive business, facilitation and coaching experience. Click here for details about the team.