Starting on February 9, 2014 a small group of participants will participate in a highly hands-on one year group coaching program brought to you in collaboration with Spa My Blend Clarins, winner of the 2013 World’s Best Awards list as the Top Hotel Spa Overall at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, Toronto’s only 5-Diamond award winning hotel.
To download a brochure for the program, please click here.
Who Should Attend:
Participants who have completed the two day Unlock Your Potential: Success Blueprint Program kick-off. Through this intensive, one year hands-on program, you will gain the Framework, Attitude, Skills and Tools (F.A.S.T.) and the Accountability, Structure and Support to keep your promises, achieve your dreams, make the life changes you wish, avoid regrets, and achieve your legacies.
Why You Will Benefit:
You will learn how to increase your success at work or in your business, work more productively, reduce stress, and do what you love, while maintaining harmony between your work and personal life. And you’ll learn to do so while achieving improved health, wellness, fitness, energy and mindfullness.
He is also the author of Keep Any Promise: a blueprint for designing your future. His programs are based on the thinking, tools and techniques he developed over 20 years of successfully managing multi-million dollar architecturally unique buildings and many years of intensive personal search after his life took a nosedive. His programs have fuelled dramatic change for hundreds of people.
He is a graduate of University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management MBA program.
Learning Outcomes and Topics
- You develop an Implementation Plan for your life to realize your dreams, promises, potential and legacy.
- You gain a new perspective on time: learning to say No!; focusing on outcomes instead of tasks; and dealing with energy zappers: people and situations that drain your energy.
- You learn to implement Game Changers: strategic implementation that helps accelerate goal achievement.
- You develop and implement a new review process: annually, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily.
- You become adept at sustaining changes. This is where most people have huge difficulty.
Program Timing and Structure
The one year program includes an intensive eight-hour session on February 9, 2014, and 2.5 hours x 10 group learning sessions, once per month, for a total of 33 hours over the year.
- This is a hands-on course. Laptops or tablets are required for this program.
- Attendees will have access to a Blueprint Planning tool that they will be able to use during the session to begin building their personal plans.