This may be a great time to pause and reflect . . .
This is the time of year when many people’s well-intentioned resolutions or goals for the year begin to falter. To prevent this fate, it might be helpful to reflect deeply on the past year, so that you are well positioned for 2014.
I’d encourage you to ask these key questions about 2013.
- What went right?
- What did not go as you expected? Why?
- What could you have done differently in hindsight?
- What’s the learning from this situation?
- What’s the blessing?
- What are you MOST grateful for regarding 2013?
And for 2014:
- What are your top three challenges for 2014?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the most challenging), how would you rate these challenges?
- If there was one KEY big change you could make in your life instantly, what would it be?
- What’s REALLY coming in the way of making this change?
- What would you have to do, become, believe or give up for this BIG change to occur in 2014?
I hope you find this reflection helpful. I’d love to hear your feedback.
A heartfelt thank-you!
Thank you for the growing support for the IndieGoGo crowd funding campaign to help fund the development of BlueprintPal. Thank you so much for helping kick-start the campaign!
Please take a look at the video above, and please step forward by supporting the campaign, either through contributing in return for a perk, or by spreading the word on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.