As a successful professional, you’ve made great progress. But perhaps you’re becoming dissatisfied. Maybe you need to move into a new role, for which you feel unprepared. Maybe you’re experiencing work/life balance issues and feeling overwhelmed. Or despite much business success, you’re questioning the purpose of your life, and the impact you’re making in the world.
You’re not alone! But now, you can take an important step by developing your unique Success Blueprint. Through this intensive, hands-on experience, you will gain the Framework, Attitude, Skills and Tools (F.A.S.T.) to keep your promises, achieve your dreams, make the life changes you wish, avoid regrets, and achieve your legacies.
Who Should Attend:
Here are some questions to think about:
- Do you desire improved health, wellness, fitness and mindfulness?
- Do you desire more balance in your life?
- Do you have deep, untapped potential?
- Do you lack clarity about your life purpose?
- Does how you spend your time match with your life priorities?
- Are you using your talents to their maximum?
- Do you have all the happiness you desire?
- Do you live your life in a spirit of gratitude?
- Are your fears inhibiting your life and work progress?
- Do you want more control over your future?
Or perhaps you’d like clarity from answering these questions:
- What three promises to myself or others would I love to keep?
- Which of my top three dreams do I still want to fulfil?
- What three changes would I make in my life if I could?
- If I died tomorrow, what three regrets would I have?
- What three legacies do I want to be most remembered for?
You’re not alone if your answers leave you unsatisfied! But now, you can take an important step by developing your unique Success Blueprint. Through this intensive, hands-on experience, you will gain the Framework, Attitude, Skills and Tools (F.A.S.T.) to keep your promises, achieve your dreams, make the life changes you wish, avoid regrets, and achieve your legacies.
Why You Will Benefit:
You will learn how to increase your success at work or in your business, work more productively, reduce stress, and do what you love, while maintaining harmony between your work and personal life. And you’ll learn to do so while achieving improved health, wellness, fitness, energy and mindfulness.
Unsure whether you’d benefit? Just create your Life Scorecard here. Look at your life wheel. Ask yourself: “Is this the life I want to continue living?” If not, sign-up or connect with us, and we’ll help you create the life you really want!
Dates and time and location:
- The two day workshop will be held on January 28 and 29, 2014.
- Sessions will run from 8:00 to 5:30pm. A light breakfast will be served from 7:30 to 8:00 am.
- The sessions will be held at the Creative Learning Centre, Crescent School, 2365 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON M2L 1A2
He is also the author of Keep Any Promise: a blueprint for designing your future. His programs are based on the thinking, tools and techniques he developed over 20 years of successfully managing multi-million dollar architecturally unique buildings and many years of intensive personal search after his life took a nosedive. His programs have fuelled dramatic change for hundreds of people.
He is a graduate of University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management MBA program.
- Develop a written plan that will help you design the future you want, achieve the success you desire, and give you far more growth and control over your life
- Obtain an answer for the tough life question, “where will I be in 5, 10 or 20 years?” Discover how a balanced life IS possible, with time for self, family and friends
- Learn to overcome the biggest obstacles to achieving consistent progress and to maintain constant success in an easy, graceful manner.
- Top 5 to 10 fears: Confront fear, the most important factor that stops most people from achieving their goals, and learn a unique way to embrace your fears and use them as your springboard for success
- Beliefs: Examine what your limiting beliefs might be, and how you can adopt empowering beliefs and new behaviours to catapult you to your goals
- Values and strengths: Clarify your core values and strengths to build a solid foundation for defining your ideal work and life outcomes
- Life Purpose: Draft your life purpose to make informed decisions leading to a fulfilled life
- 20 year audacious goals: Learn how three to four powerful 20 year goals can help propel you every year to huge achievements
- Three year goals: Develop inspirational three year goals
- Achieve ANY Goal: Learn a powerful way to achieve personal and organizational goals in a manner that builds on SMART goals – but goes much further, much faster!
- This is a hands-on workshop. Laptops are required for this program.
- Attendees will have access to a Blueprint Planning tool that they will be able to use during the session to begin building their personal plans.
- Some pre-course work is required and will be sent out prior to the workshop.
- Your fee includes a light breakfast, snacks and lunch on both days.