As a successful professional, you’ve made great progress. But perhaps you’re becoming dissatisfied. Maybe you need to move into a new role, for which you feel unprepared. Maybe you’re experiencing work/life balance issues and feeling overwhelmed. Or despite much business success, you’re questioning the purpose of your life, and the impact you’re making in the world.
The start of the New Year is a great time to join us for Unlock Your Potential through Creating Your Success Blueprint with Karim H. Ismail, Founder of Blueprint Programs, as he outlines the Why, What and How to becoming the architect of your brilliant future.
This session will be particularly helpful to anyone who wishes to increase their success at work or in their business, work more productively, reduce stress, and do what they love, while maintaining harmony between their work and personal life.
In this hands-on session, we’ll cover:
- Why pro-actively designing your future is key to a life of happiness and fulfillment
- Why understanding yourself – your strengths, values and fears – is vital
- Why we usually have one foot on the accelerator – and one on the brake
- How you can leverage your fears, beliefs and behaviours to achieve your goals much quicker
- The key elements of a powerful Success Blueprint, and how you can go about developing one
- A model for sustaining and accelerating goal attainment
- Open discussion to answer your questions
Unsure if you’d benefit from this session? Start by taking this 50 point check-up. Look at the life wheel it generates for you. Take the other two free, short assessments it opens up for you. Then decide whether this is the life you want to continue living.
Karim is a graduate of University of Toronto’s Rotman MBA program.
Event: Career Management session on Unlock Your Potential through Creating Your Success Blueprint
Date: Wednesday January 15, 2014
Location: Rotman School of Management, 105 St. George Street, Classroom 368 (OMNIUM area)
Registration: 5:30 – 6:00 pm
Session: 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Cost: $39 for alumni; $49 for guests (only one guest per alumnus please).